GENERAL DIRECTOR OF JSC"INDTITUTE TSVETMETOBRABOTKA"
RAYKOV YURY NIKOLAEVICH
Moscow institute of steel and alloys, "Metal science,equipment and technology of heat treatment",
Academy for Foreign Trade, "World economy" specialty, 1984.
Training in the EEC UN, Geneva.1984
Beijing University of Science and Technology (China), 1988-1989
School of Business at Duke University ( USA). 1991
Academic degree and title
- Doctor of Economic Sciences, Doctor of Technical Sciences., Professor.
Author of more than 140 scientific papers and 4 patents for invention RF, 8 monographs and educational handbooks.
The main papers
- Economy of non-ferrous metal processing factories. 2003. 336 pages
- Tube production. Recommended by Teaching Methodological Association, 2005, 568 pages
- World market of copper and copper alloys rolled stock, 2006, 112 pages
- Copper processing. Recommended by Teaching Methodological Association,2006, 448 pages
- Copper. Brass. Bronze. Recommended by Teaching Methodological Association, 2006, 584 pages
- Nanotechnology in metallurgy. 2007, 112 pages
- Aluminum foil. Production and application.2009, 184 pages
- Copper alloys. Grades,properties,application. Reference book. 2011, 456 pages.
- Order medal of Merit to the Fatherland, II degree.
- RF Government Award in Science and Technology. (2011)
- Breastplate of RF State Standard.
- Prizewinner of International Exhibitions and Professional Awards including:
- Order of Merit in Metal Science, Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys.
- The title of "RF Honorary Metallurgist"
Learning, scientific and public activity.
- Was born December 6,1946 in Tashkent.
- 1970 Graduated from Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys on specialty -metal science, equipment and technology of heat treatment processing.
- 1970-1974. Head of student and science department of October region komsomol committee.
- 1974 - 1976 Komsomol committee secretary of Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys. Junior science researcher of Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys Metal Pressure Processing department.
- 1977 - 1981 Senior researcher of Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys Metal Pressure Processing.
- 1981 - 1984 Study at the international economy faculty in The Foreign Trade Academy on world economy specialty.
- 1984-1991 Head of department sector of economy and production organization of Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys.
- 1991-1996 General director of "Materials and technologies" Joint Venture.
- 1996-1998 Deputy general director of JSC "Institute Tsvetmetobrabotka"
- From 1998 to present . General director of JSC"Institute Tsvetmetobrabotka"
- From 2003 to present Professor of Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys economy and management department
The Chairmen of dissertation board D217.038.01 of JSC"Institute Tsvetmetobrabotka", Chairmen of "Tsvetmetproka" Inter-State Technical Committee for Standardization, Metrology and Certification, member of dissertation board D 212.132.01 of "Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys" Scientific Research Technological University, Chairmen of State Certifying Commission of Moscow State Evening Metallurgical Institute of specialty "Economy and enterprises management",
member of science and technical board at development of basic industries of RF Ministry for Industry and Trade, Presidium member of Metallurgical Equipment Producers International Union
(METALLURGMASH), organizational committee member of annual International Industrial Exhibition (MetalExpo), editorial board member of magazines "Economy in industry" and "Non-ferrous metallurgy", Chairmen of Mining and Metallurgical section of Russian Academy for Natural Sciences, expert board member of technological platform "Materials and Technologies of Metallurgy"
: tel. +7(495) 951 50 55
fax: +7(495) 953 35 77