- 2nd+ year student of top-tier university in Computer Science/Math/Data analytics/Economics;
- High level of MS Excel — Must;
- Experience with large data sets and Querying (SQL) — Strong Advantage;
- Comfort working with large data sets to come to strong business conclusions and make recommendations to management;
- Native Russian, fluent English;
- You work hard, you play hard. You set high standards and exceed them with top execution;
- You’re a technology freak — cool apps and web innovations make you tingle all over;
- You have a life, but half of it is online. You love to read blogs and contribute to them, you happily dive into the cyber ocean;
- You have a sense for the little things and understand consumer needs;
- You are a team player, positive, humble and have a ‘can do ’attitude.
- Analyze business tasks using SQL, Python, advanced Excel;
- Execute ad-hoc analyses and research to initiate quick wins and long-term solutions;
- Build the automated analytical tools and models to fix weak spots in the processes / product;
- Build and maintain dynamic reports to track key metrics and KPIs, and provide data to all relevant stakeholders.
- Flexible schedule (20+ hours a week);
- An exceptional experience for a solid foundation of your career. We have a great track record of successful careers that began with such internship. Join the squad!
- Close work with top management and experienced specialists, you will learn from the best and your mentor will help you;
- Trainings on Excel, SQL and PowerPoint;
- Start-up atmosphere, open to your ideas and cool projects;
- Potential to join the company after the internship;
- Modern office (located on Paveletskaya);
- Internship is unpaid.
Send your resume — firstname.lastname@example.org with the mark “an analyst intern in Gett”.