Курс проходит на английском языке.
c 15 30 — 17 45 каждый вторник.
Преподаватель: Летиция Медина.
Описание на англ. языке:
This class will focus on developing essential academic reading, writing, and public speaking skills primarily for graduate and post-graduate students and faculty. Participants will develop reading, writing, and speaking skills needed to be successful in an academic and professional environment. A variety of materials will give the students the opportunity to analyze and comment on written examples, generate their own exercises, improve their own original work, and prepare academic presentations. The class is designed to meet the needs and demands placed on scholars and faculty to read, write, and present formal, academic material.
Students who wish to enroll in this intensive,
- ability to write a research paper in their field of study;
- high-level critical thinking skills to comprehend, analyze, evaluate, and respond to complex texts;
- vocabulary knowledge and the ability to pick up context clues to make inferences;
- understand the main ideas and details of complex academic listening sources;
- take organized notes on academic lectures;
- communicate accurately and fluently using effective presentation skills on academic topics and participate in active discussions.
Class time: Tuesdays 15:30 pm — 17:45 pm