- Citizen of any of the 51 Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) Partner countries
- Students, entrepreneurs, academics and professionals — all between the ages of 18 and 30
- Strong command of English (verbal and written)
- When? 12 — 23 September 2018
- Where? Croatia & Slovenia
- Costs? No registration or participation fee. The organisers will cover accommodation and meals for the duration of the conference, plus a travel subsidy from your country of residence to the starting point and back.
For more details about the ASEFSU22 click here
Any burning questions? Check the answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Still curious? Get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
This form has been designed to be as accessible as possible. In case you experience any difficulties filling it in, please get in touch with us.
The Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) and its partners follow the principle of equality, non-discrimination and equal opportunity. All applicants will be screened fairly as ASEF and its partners do not discriminate any applicant or participant on the basis of his or her race, national origin (ancestry), colour, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, disability, religion (creed), marital status or age.
Note: The “save and resume” option allows you to come back and fill the form anytime. Do remember to submit the form by 3 July 2018.